Milk Chocolate Hair Goddess – How To Style
Hair which has a yummy rich milk chocolate base with beautiful caramel and fudge accent lights looks amazing with tousled curls and waves.
A great way to show off the stunning color is with lots of lush volume with loose open ringlets.
Best Hairstyle Candidates
This hairstyle is ideal for someone with shoulder length or longer medium to thick hair with natural waves or loose curls. Although it looks spectacular with a milk chocolate base, it can also work on hair which is any color which has been embellished with highlights and low lights.
How To Style – Step By Step Tips
Listed below are the steps to follow to recreate this highly textured bed head style.
1. Although this hairstyle is ideal for those with shoulder length or longer, naturally textured, medium thick hair, it can be created on hair which is enhanced with clip-in or fusion style hair extensions.
2. Cleanse detangled strands in lukewarm water with your normal shampoo formula and methodology such as full shampoo, diluted shampoo (DS), conditioner only wash (CoWash), Water Only (WO), low poo or similar.
3. Rinse cleanser well. Apply a light rinse-out conditioner from the top of the ears down to the ends. Separate hair into horizontal sections. Detangle from the ends to the roots with fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
4. After hair is completely detangled rinse well. Finish with a cool or cold water rinse to close hair’s cuticles and add shine.
5. Towel blot strands. Apply leave-in styling cocktail which may consist of, but not limited to, leave-in conditioner, defrisant, styling mousse or cream.
6. If your hair is naturally wavy or curly bend over at the waist and dry with a diffuser to enhance natural texture and volume. If hair is naturally straight use a round boar bristle brush. Separate hair into 2″ horizontal sections and blow dry in combination with the brush.
7. After hair is 100% dry start by using a comb to create a center or off-center part.
8. Separate hair into individual 2-3″ horizontal sections and roll with large electric rollers back from the hairline as if creating a Mohawk. Roll the sides separately.
Note: If you prefer you can use a 2″ curling iron and work around the head from side to side creating spiral curls on 2-3″ sections. After removing either the curlers or iron, re-roll with fingers and pin against the scalp to allow curls to cool and set.
9. Before leaving the house unpin the curls. Finger pick and arrange curls. If you wish a looser look bend over at the waist and gently shake strands. Gently pull on random strands to loosen.
10. Finish with a spritz of hairspray or apply 1-2 drops of shine serum to the palms of your hands and massage together. Turn the palms over and lightly brush over the top of your strands.
Once you’ve created your milk chocolate hair goddess hairstyle enjoy it with fun filled flips and tosses.
For more great articles on hair and beauty don’t forget to visit HairBoutique.com.